A few alumni relations-minded folks (from the education arena) are getting together on a call to discuss a topic related to alumni relations (see below). This call-in format will allow you to participate and listen to Q&A and ideas from other institutions. This is not an Alumni Channel sponsored or endorsed event, but simply a resource to share.
Subject: Alumni Newsletters
When: November 12 at 1.00pm Eastern Time (10.00am Pacific Time, 6.00pm UK Time)
Call in details: Conference Dial-in Number: (661) 673-8600
Participant Access Code: 828609#
- How do you send your newsletters out
- Do you use links/pdf and where do you post them
- Do you send out the same newsletter to all constituents
- What do you include in your newsletters, and what has been successful / unsuccessful
- Do you use any specific software for producing newsletters
- Any other questions/suggestions
If you have any questions regarding this call, please contact Sarah Terry at email@example.com.