- School system/district applies for an applicable grant (e.g. tech or web)
- School system/district uses funds from their public relations/alumni budget
- Senior class “gifts” the site to the school for one to four years
- The four upper classes in the school make an equal donation to fund the site for a year, each year. Eventually, each class pays only a small amount over four years and then has lifetime access.
- A local business or alumnus (or many) sponsors the site for any number of years (an ad could be placed on the site).
- A donation link is added to the site asking alumni members to donate to the web site fund. This option ends up paying you back for the site’s cost!