The following notice is not from Alumni Channel, but offered as a resource to our subscribers . . .
The content of this webinar is specifically tailored for executive staff in the nonprofit sector, particularly those that are skeptical of the value of social and mobile media. The idea for this webinar arose from presenting more than 100 social and mobile media trainings and webinars in 2011 to thousands of nonprofit staff and still hearing that the number one frustration voiced by nonprofit social media practitioners is that “my boss doesn’t get it.” So, on behalf of all those frustrated staff, this webinar will:
- Demonstrate the value of social and mobile media to increase online fundraising.
- Illuminate how social and mobile media success requires professional experience or training in online communications and fundraising.
- Highlight the need to modify job descriptions of development and communications staff.
- Discuss the urgent need to prepare for the Mobile Web.
- Demonstrate how there is no one-size-fits-all-communications and online fundraising strategy anymore, and the longer your nonprofit resists change, the more you’ll regret it in years to come.
Please Note: This webinar has a maximum of 1,000 attendees, however, up to 2,000 registrations will be accepted because free webinars usually only result in a 50% attendance rate or less. To ensure your registration, be sure to login at least 5 minutes before the webinar begins. This is a one-time only presentation and the webinar will not be recorded. Register Now!
Other Upcoming Webinars for Nonprofits
Tuesday, January 31: Twitter and LinkedIn
Tuesday, February 14: YouTube, Flickr, and Pinterest New!
Tuesday, February 21: Blogging on WordPress
Tuesday, February 28: Google+ and Google Products New!
Tuesday, March 6: Mobile Technology and Mobile Fundraising
Tuesday, March 20: Online Fundraising and e-Newsletters
Tuesday, March 27: Facebook and Facebooks Apps: Beginner/Intermediate
Thursday, March 29: Facebook and Facebooks Apps: Advanced
Winter Webinar Special: Buy 3, Get 1 Free… or Buy 4, Get 2 Free… or Buy 5, Get 3 Free New!