Below is an example of an e-mail blast sent by one of our customers . . .
School of Saints Faith, Hope & Charity Alumni – Winnetka, Illinois
This newsletter is to highlight the current news from the Faith, Hope and Charity School as well as the FHC Alumni Organization. We will send out newsletters 3 times a year to keep you connected to the FHC Community. This is our Second Quarter Newsletter.
Reunions are on-going and we continue to plan the events. Keep checking the web site for reunion updates. If you are interested in helping plan a reunion for your class, please let us know. We can help. Below are summaries of planned reunions.
- Class of 2002 held their reunion just before the holidays. A great time was had by all. Follow this link to a picture from the event. /school_files/FHCAlumni/file/DSCN0725.JPG
- Class of 1982 – Reunion is planned for April 27 at the Happ Inn in Northfield. See the Events section on the web site for more details
- Class of 1969 – Reunion planning in progress. Details to come
- Class of 1977 – Reunion is planned for September. Keep checking back for details.
- Class of 1962 – Reunion planning in progress. More details to come.
Support the School
We do need your support for FHC and this can be done easily by:
- Bulldog Wear – Purchase FHC gear from the Spirit Store! Click on the Spirit Store link on the website and select from over 1,200 items. A portion of the proceeds go to support the school.
- Make a donation – Click on the Donate button on the web site to make a tax deductible donation to FHC. Any amount will be greatly appreciated.
- Blarney Bash – FHC will be hosting the 1st every Blarney Bash on March 17. A Celtic Mass will be held at 5pm with a celebration following in the gym with drinks, food and auctions. See this link for more information. /school_files/FHCAlumni/file/poster_with_blarney_logo_without_address.pdf
Connecting with other alumni
We have groups on Facebook and LinkedIn for personal and professional networking respectively. Use the links on the web page to go to these groups. Please feel free to join those groups.
Search for friends and make new connections with the online community! All you need to do to take advantage of all the community has to offer is to proceed through the registration process on the web site to establish an account. Also, please encourage your fellow classmates to register!
FHC is in full swing for the school year. Highlights are:
- Blarney Bash – The first Blarney Bash will be held on Saturday, March 17. A Celtic Mass will be held at 5pm with Cocktails, Dinner and Auction in the Gym. Follow this link for more information. /school_files/FHCAlumni/file/poster_with_blarney_logo_without_address.pdf
- Our 8th graders were recently confirmed! Meanwhile our second graders recently had their First Reconciliation and are preparing for their First Communion.
- In Science the students have begun the minerals and rocks unit. They have looked at crystal structures and are now learning about the characteristic properties used to identify minerals. They will be testing examples and using Mohs’ Scale of Hardness.
- In Social Studies the students are learning about the Progressive Movement.
- For religion, the students collected shoes for “Soles For Souls” as part of their community service project.
- 2nd grade led the school in a hunger awareness program called “Turkeypalooza”. Each classroom was asked to bring in enough food to make a Thanksgiving meal for a family of four.
Update your profile often, and forward the site’s address to all your friends/associates/classmates so they too may register.
See you back on http://fhcalumni.org/!
– School of Saints Faith, Hope & Charity Alumni
Powered by Alumni Channel – Does your organization need a membership web site?