Alumni Channel is the premier tool for managing alumni and membership data.
Having experience in building online communities for 15 years, Alumni Channel makes light work of organizing, and communicating with, your alumni and membership because you'll never have to handle spreadsheets or organize paper membership forms again!
Alumni Channel takes all the work out of record keeping and will amaze your membership as well. Just setup a membership/alumni site and let Alumni Channel do the rest! You can now spend more time on bigger projects and less time wading through your data!
|What is Alumni Channel?
- A website for your alumni / membership
- A suite of features to attract members
- A hosted solution (our servers -- less for you to worry about)
- An online database of your membership info
- A company that has been building online communities since 1998
- Hosted on Amazon.com servers for fast and reliable service
- Member Search
- Member/Class Directories
- Upcoming Events Listing
- News and Features Listing
- Photo Slideshow
- Links and Web Pages
- Reports and Statistics
- Data Export
- File/Upload Manager (for images, PDFs, forms, etc.)
- Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, AOL IM and Personal Website Profile Fields
- Online Donations
- Member Messaging & Chat
- E-mail Blasts
- Individual Member Profiles
- Message Boards
What Customers are Saying...
"Highly recommended to any organization looking for a "home" for its users. Communication tools and registraton process is excellent."
– Kelly Dychdala, Alumni & Development Director, Holy Family School, Phoenixville, PA
"Bottom line, the service works to create a community. If that is your end goal, Alumni Channel will do it."
– Dae Yi, Alumni Web Administrator & Teacher, Howard County Public School System, Ellicott City, MD
"I absolutely recommend this product. In today's technological world, it is vital to provide this online community outreach to alumni."
– Marianne Bero, Vice President Deveopment, St. Joseph High School, Westchester, IL
"The site is simple and easy to use with a quick learning curve. I think it works great and would highly recommend the site for those that don't have IT creatives on-hand to manage and maintain their own website. Service from the staff is exceptional. Helpful responses come quickly to questions, concerns and requests."
– Michael Long, Online Community Manager, Sullivan University System, Kentucky